Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So Grateful

This is a card I made to send to my wonderful friend, Doris in appreciation for the lovely album that she made (pics in this post). I used Melon Mambo for the card base, used Watercolor Paper for the white layer that I ran through the Big Shot with the Vine Street embossing folder (SAB) inked with Wild Wasabi ink. I colored the image (from Apothecary Art) using Watercolor Crayons in Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi. I used the Layered Labels framelits to cut out the image and another layer in Melon Mambo. I also used some of the Striped Organdy ribbon (Spring Catalog) and a Basic Jewels Rhinestone.
Thanks for stopping by today. Check back in the next few days as I will be posting projects that we'll be doing for my Coffee, Conversation & Crafting event that I will be holding on the 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment