Friday, July 15, 2011

Only 2 Weeks Left!!!!!!!

There are only 2 weeks left to take advantage of the Stampin' Up! $99 Starter Kit promotion. For more information visit my website here.  This is a great opportunity to join my team and go with me to convention next year! There is lots of news on the Stampin' Up! Facebook page here. I was unable to go to convention this year due to my hubby have shoulder replacement surgery, but I'm definitely going next year! Conventions are always so much fun....to hang out with about 4000 men and women who are just as nuts about stamping as I am.....PRICELESS!!!!!!

And, don't forget about my special for August through November. For every $50 in orders placed through my website (www.calstamper.stampinup.net) between August 1 and November 30, (each order must be at least $50, you cannot combine orders to reach $50), you will receice a credit good for $5 towards your first order placed during the new year! If you place a $100 order, you will get a $10 credit, if you place a $150 order, not only do you get the Hostess Rewards, but you will also get a $15 credit. The credits are only redeemable through me (not through SU!) and you will need to email or call your order in to me after January 1. I will keep a tally as to how much credit you have earned and will deduct that amount (after shipping & tax) from your order. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment