Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moving Special!!!!!!!!!

As most of you know, we will be moving on July 29! It's a MAJOR move! We'll be moving to Idaho and our brand new home (well, not exactly......we'll be staying with our son for a few months until the new house is completed).

During this transition period for us personally and for me professionally, I am offering a 'special' (to try and keep my SU! demoship going). Here are the details:

For every $50 in orders placed through my website (www.calstamper.stampinup.net) between August 1 and November 30, (each order must be at least $50, you cannot combine orders to reach $50), you will receice a credit good for $5 towards your first order placed during the new year! If you place a $100 order, you will get a $10 credit, if you place a $150 order, not only do you get the Hostess Rewards, but you will also get a $15 credit. The credits are only redeemable through me (not through SU! or any other demo) and you will need to email or call your order in to me after January 1. I will keep a tally as to how much credit you have earned and will deduct that amount (after shipping & tax) from your order in the new year. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment