Friday, June 17, 2011

Goodbye, So Long, Farewell

There are only 13 days left in which to purchase 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! stamp sets before they are gone. To see the full list of those stamp sets that are retiring go here.

This is also going to be my 'swan song' for awhile. As I posted earlier, Hubby & I are moving to Northern Idaho. The appraisal came in on the house and we are now set to close escrow on July 29! As you might imagine, the entire month of July will probably be a whirlwind for me. Hubby is having shoulder replacement surgery on the 12th, the packers are coming on the 27th and the movers are coming on the 28th! (decided to have them pack everything as Hubby isn't going to be much help with that process, so we'll pay to have them do it! Besides, I had 26 years of 'stuff' to sort through, I sure didn't want to have to pack it all, too!).

If during the time that I am away from the blog, you wish to place an order with me, please go to my website here and click the 'shop now' button.

I will truly miss all the customers/friends that I have made here in SoCal! Any time any one is in Northern Idaho, I hope that you stop by and say hi or even stay for awhile. (I will post the new addy once the house is complete and we are actually living in it!).  I will try to post occasionally during the building process and let you all know the progress.

Thank you to all of those who have supported me over the last years and I'm hoping that you will continue to support me as well as the other CYRious Stampers in the coming years. For now, this will be my last post until after we move (we will temporarily be living with our son in Fresno). Thank you all again........and,  HAPPY STAMPING!

Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment