Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring is Blossoming!

Finally, I'm going to post some cards that I made with the Spring is Blossoming promotion stamp set (Four Frames) and the Designer Series Paper (Paisley Petals). First, I want to show you the set and the paper in a better light than can be seen on the website.

This is the clear mount version of the Four Frames stamp set. As you can see, it lends itself to many sentiments, styles and occasions.
This is the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. It, too lends itself to many occasions and styles.

Here are some of the cards that I made with these two items, which are available for purchase (with a minimum $20 purchase) through the end of the month. It is also available to hostesses FREE, with a $350 workshop. If you'd like to purchase or host a workshop, please contact one of us!
This card uses Old Olive, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock. I also used some retired twill in Old Olive, the scallop edge punch and Old Olive and Baja Breeze markers.
This card used my least favorite of the Designer Paper (so had to use it to see if it would grow on me). Once I ran it through the Petals a Plenty embossing folder, I liked it much better. The card stock base is Tangerine Tango. I also used River Rock card stock, a Tangerine Tango button and the lace.
This card uses Baja Breeze for the card base, an Old Olive layer and the Designer Series Paper run through the Square Lattice embossing folder. I used Night of Navy ribbon and buttons. The layer behind the frame is Old Olive.
This card base is Cherry Cobbler. I then attached some 5/8" Very Vanilla grosgrain to another piece of Cherry Cobbler to make the band. The frame and sentiment are stamped in Cherry Cobbler. All the sentiments for these cards are from the Hostess Set Silhouette Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by today and for your patience. I really intended these to be loaded a couple of weeks ago. Remember you can only get this Designer Series Paper and the Four Frames stamp set through April 30. These items will be available in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog, but if you don't purchase them this month, you won't have another chance until July!


No comments:

Post a Comment