Thursday, April 14, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

I know I promised samples with the new Four Frames stamp set and the Paisley Petals Designer Series paper, but I've been one busy mom. I'm making the wedding invitations for my son's wedding in June! I know, I know, they should be done by now and for the most part, they are. I'm just waiting for a couple of addresses from my future daughter-in-law and they'll be ready to hit the Post Office!

These are the gatefold invitations with the ribbon wrap. The card stock is non-SU!, she didn't like the browns that we had and she wanted linen card stock. The swirls are from Baroque Motifs and the P is from the Lovely Letters Alphabet. The ribbon is also non-SU! provided by the bride to be. The P is mounted inside the Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware label.

This is the invitation open. Again, the P from Lovely Letters (ironically, both of their last names start with P, so it was a no-brainer to use it!). The little swirl on either side of the P is from a retired set called Noteworthy. It was the perfect size for the little flap that is securing the vellum invitation. I also used the Scallop Trim punch.

These are the response cards, also printed on vellum and held in place with a retired punch, the Wrought Iron pocket punch. Thanks for stopping by today and I promise the samples using the Spring is Blossoming promotion will be uploaded soon! Check back often.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jeri you did a beautiful job. How many did you have to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily for me I only had to do about 40!

    ReplyDelete