Sunday, February 13, 2011

To Our Favorite Cheesehead!

Our son-in-law is the biggest Packer Backer that we know. He's originally from Wisconsin and is truly a fan...through the good and the bad. His birthday is next month and when I saw Wendy Riordan's card on Stampin' Connection, I knew I had to try to case it!  Especially since they won the Super Bowl this year!
Wendy's card is much better, but, I didn't have all the punches that she used, so I had to improvise. He's not a fan of #64 (is there even a #64 on the team?), but he was born in 1964, so that's why I used that number. Sure hope he likes it! Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the football player!! Also your chalkboard cards are awesome. I am going to give that a try. TFS!!
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Jeri. Was this easy to do? I have been wanting to do a punch art class. Would you mind sharing the directions?

    I am following you now from SC.

    Be Blessed,

    Shannon Willis
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shannon! I used the 1 3/4" punch for the helmet and the body, the 1 1/4" punch for the face, the wide oval for the shoulders, the full heart for the arms then the small oval for the face mask, the 1/4" circle for the eyes, then the Basic Black marker for the pupils. I used scraps to hand cut the stripes on the helmet, punched the wide oval, then the small oval to make the football. I hope that helps. Thank for stopping by and for becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete