Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inlaid Technique

As promised, here are the cards that I made using the Inlaid Technique. If you are not familiar with the technique, please contact me and I'll gladly show you how to do this. It's really awesome!
This is my first attempt. I knew as soon as I received the glitter paper in the Occasions Mini that I wanted to try to do something like this. I also used the Square Lattice Embossing folder and some 5/8" red satin ribbon.

But, I couldn't stop there, I had to try one with the Create a Cupcake punch. I used Old Olive for the card base and the Scallop Border punch to make the inlaid piece. I also used Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry card stock for my cupcakes and layered that onto Rich Razzleberry.
Hope that you enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment