Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chalkboard/Black Magic Technique

The CYRious Stampers held their February meeting on Tuesday and the swap theme was to make a card using the Chalkboard/Black Magic technique. Here are the cards that were made.
 This was Pat's card. As you can see, she decided to use a line art stamp vs a solid stamp. She used the bloom from Because I Care. This is a beautiful card. Great job, Pat!

This is Diane's card. She used the stamp set Awash with Flowers. She added the pearls and punched the ends and corners with the Scallop Trim punches. Good job, Diane!

This is the card I made. As you can see, I, too used Awash with Flowers. I also used the Seam Binding and ran it through the Crimper. Then used the White Gel Pen to add the accents.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I love the effect of the seam binding with the crimper! TFS
    Debbie
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie. Can't take credit for it, saw it on someone else's blog (though for the life of me I can't remember whos...guess that's what happens when you get old!). It's really a fun technique and gives new 'dimension' to your ribbons.

    ReplyDelete