Monday, January 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Challenge with Blog Candy

Hi Everyone.....I'm starting out the New Year with a challenge for all of you. I would like to see your Valentine's Day cards! Make a card for your Valentine (or someone else special) and email me a picture (calstamper@aol.com). Then, leave a comment here that you've sent me an email. I will choose a random winner from all the pics with comments that I receive.

You have until January 24 (my birthday), to submit your pics and leave a comment. On January 25, I will announce the random winner. Your Valentine must use all current SU! product and can be any size or color combination.

If you are the winner, you will receive the following:  2 - 6 X 6 sheets of Red Glimmer Paper and 1- sheet each of the Love Impressions Rub-Ons from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.


So, get busy making those Valentine's Day cards and then leave a comment and email your creation. Once the winner has been announced, I will post all the submissions on the blog. Looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!

No comments:

Post a Comment