Thursday, January 27, 2011

Silhouette Sentiments

I guess I was in a Silhouette Sentiments mood, today. I made this first card for my upline's 13 year anniversary as a demo. Yay! Maureen!
I used a Rose Red card base, used a Vintage Springtime DSP (available in the Occasions Mini) layer (scalloped the top and bottom edge), then stamped 2 of the 3 flowers in the set and punched with the small oval punch, layered on Rose Red scalloped oval. Then stamped the Congrats and also punched with the small oval and the scalloped oval. Finished it off with some of the Rose Red seam binding (available in the Occasions Mini).

This next card is one I made to send to my great downline who created a wonderful birthday celebration for me at our last meeting. Thanks guys for the gifts, the cake and the fun!
This is a Melon Mambo Textured base, the DSP is from the Sweet Stitches package (in the Occasions Mini). The bird image and the Thank You are also from Silhouette Sentiments. The Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon is retired, but needed it for an embellishment. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment