Thursday, January 20, 2011

Build A Blossom

This is my first attempt at using the Build A Blossom stamp set and the Blossom Petals punch from the Occasions Mini catalog. This is a birthday card for my Granddaughter.


I used Rose Red card stock for the base. Stamped the petals of the flower in Pretty in Pink and then in Rose Red. For the leaves, I used Certainly Celeery and Old Olive. I then used a large paintbrush to curl both the petals and the leaves and attached it all together with glue dots. I added a button from the Springtime Vintage collection. Used Happy Birthday from the Create a Cupcake stamp set and punched it out with the Word Window punch. 

If you would like to purchase any of these items or learn how to make this card, contact me at calstamper@aol.com. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment