Sunday, December 12, 2010

CYRious Stampers Holiday Party

Last night was the CYRious Stampers Holiday Get-Together. We all went to TGI Fridays (gotta love the place...especially when the tables are already decked out for the holidays with the red/white striped tops)! To thank my downline for their friendship and contributions to our little group, I made them all a little something. I made them each a decorated glass block with holiday lights inside. I made them all a little different, yet the same. (of course I can't show them lit, as there wasn't an outlet near our table!).

This is a page I made in My Digital Studio showing the gifts.


Denise is a Barista at Starbucks (now that's the job to have!) and she brought us all a beautiful coffee mug and a package of the delicious Christmas Blend coffee! Thank you so much Denise!!!!!!


We also each brought a gift (craft related and not more than $20 in value), in a brown grocery sack and played a Right/Left game. It was so much fun. I forgot to get pics of the individual gifts (duh!). Pat received a craft organizer from Shelly. Shelly received a beautifully decorated recipe box from Diane. Diane received a framed piece of stamped art from me, Denise received a card keeper with lots of pre-made cards from Pat. I received the new buttons, a sampling of the Designer Series Paper and a sampling of the fabric from the new Occasions Mini from Denise. All the gifts were wonderful and very well received.

We had a wonderful time talking, eating and catching up with each other. I so appreciate my downline and I am certainly looking forward to what we can accomplish in the New Year. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season and that New Year brings you all the things that you deserve!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment