Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Cards

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Today, I'd like to share the handmade cards we received this year. Not all are SU! only, but wanted to share with you how creative our friends are. Here are the cards along with the creator's name:

This is from my friend Johann Ham in Delaware. The scan doesn't show it, but this is an acetate card and just lovely IRL.
This is from my friend Betty Vogel. She is crazy about bears, so all of her cards have a bear on them somewhere.
This card is from my downline, Diane Belcher. She used the new waffle paper on this as the silver layer.

This is from my sideline Toni Heylek. The scan doesn't do it justice because of the button.

This was my card for the CYRious Stampers Holiday party. It's from my downline Pat Whitley.

This card is also from Pat Whitley, but it's the one she and hubby sent out this year.

This card is from my friend Sheri Hughes, who lives in Santa Maria.

This card is from my upline, Maureen Rauchfuss.

And, this card is from my Bestest Friend, Lorea Lacy who also lives in Delaware.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing these 'works of art' that came our way during the holidays. I think now is the time that I should be thinking about what I'm going to do for my Christmas cards next year and maybe I can get them out early for a change! Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to come back on January 3 for the New Year challenge and blog candy give-away!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I think I know a couple of these people... HaHa. All the cards are very nice.

    ReplyDelete