Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Goodbye Summer

This is a card that we did at my last workshop, before the end of the Summer Mini. I forgot to get a pic of the other card.
The card base is Crumb Cake, then a layer of Pumpkin Pie. The next layer is Island Oasis DSP. The mat is made with Crumb Cake and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The leaf is cut from the Island Oasis DSP and the flowers are from Tropical Party stamped in Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red and cut out. The Flip-Flops are a pattern I found online (sorry I don't remember from whose blog, but THANK YOU). The ribbon is the 1/8" taffeta in Daffodil Delight. The flowers are from the retired 3-Flower Punch and I added 'bling' with the new self adhesive rhinestones from the Holiday Mini.

If anyone wants the pattern for the flip-flops, leave me a comment with your email addy and I'll send it to you. Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment: