Monday, May 17, 2010

Opportunity Night

I will be holding another Opportunity Night on Monday, May 24th at the Marie Callender's in Simi Valley. We will discuss the Stampin' Up! opportunity, play a game or two, do a Make & Take and have some door prize drawings! If you've ever wanted to supplement your income or just 'support your stamping habit', this is the event for you! We will meet at 6:30 PM and for everyone that attends, I will purchase a piece of pie and a beverage. If you think you might be interested, please contact me no later than Friday, May 21. You can call or email me. Bring a friend who you think may also be interested and receive an extra door prize drawing ticket! If you sign up that night, you will also receive an 'extra' gift from me!

My downline and sidelines are welcome to attend, but must purchase their own dessert.

Hope to see many of you there!

Jeri

1 comment:

  1. This is great Jeri - hope you get a wonderful response! -Maureen

    ReplyDelete