Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Digital Studio

Hi Everyone,
I was inspired by some cards I found on Diane Schultz's blog using the new Summer Splendor download for My Digital Studio. You can see Diane's beautiful samples here: http://www.creativepapertreasures.com/

These are my adaptations:

I used Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, Wild
Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant and Tangerine Tango
cardstock layers. I also used the Scallop Trim Edge punch, the Scallop Trim corner punch, the Small Oval punch, the Scallop Oval punch, the Small & Large Tag punches, the Scallop Edge punch, the 1 1/4 inch Circle punch, the Scallop Circle punch, the Word Window punch and the Modern Lable punch. These are my favorite Digital Downloads from Stampin' Up! thus far....but, they do take a lot of ink!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Jeri - these are amazing - I love them. I agree - this download is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you've just about sold me on the MDS>

    ReplyDelete