Sunday, March 7, 2010

Diane's Inspiration

Hi there fellow stampers. The other day I got creative with some left over cardstock an thought I would share some of my ideas with you. Hope you enjoy them.









This is a simple two color card using Rich Razzleberry & Pretty in Pink. The stamp set is from the Occasions Mini - With All My Heart, and using the new Scallop Trim Punches just gives it that finished look. Accessories are Rich Razzelberry Ribbon and a Rhinestone Brad.
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Although the colors are a little off in this picture, you can see how a simple card can be dramatic with a little dsp. The cardstock is Rich Razzleberry, dsp is Shades of Spring (Occasions Mini), the oval is Blush Blossom. And my favorite thing - the Punch is the Eyelet Boarder.

(front) (inside)




















* * * * * *
(front) (inside)

















Now this was fun - kinda like putting a puzzle together. I had just got a new die (just checked and it is called "Tulipe") for my big shot and just had to use it. So I found a 6 x 6 piece of yellow dsp (I think it's So Saffron), ran it through the Big Shot, and had all these wonderful pieces to play with. Doesn't it look great on the Rich Razzleberry? I had enough pieces to do both inside and front.


Well there you have it. Hope I helped to inspire a few of my fellow stampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment