Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome

We are the CYRious Stampers.....Jeri, Pat, Diane, Shelly, Denise and Annette! We are all Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrators. This blog is for us to share our ideas and creativity with each other and our friends.
I'd now like to make introductions:

Jeri: I am 'the leader of the pack' and picked up my first art rubber stamp about 20 years ago. I finally became a demonstrator almost 4 years ago. I am a stay at home wife with 3 grown children, & 7 grandchildren.
You can contact me at calstamper@aol.com or through my website at http://www.calstamper.stampinup.net/

Pat: I am married, work full time outside the home, love crafts of all kinds and became a demonstrator about 3 years ago. My 'baby' is my dog Bear! You can contact me at
patbenn@sbc.global.net

Diane: Although I have been crafting for most of my life, I was introduced to stamping 4 years ago and a year later signed up to be a demonstrator. I enjoy paper crafting and sharing it with others. You can contact me at dbstamping@roadrunner.com or through my website at http://www.stampingdiane.stampinup.net/

Shelly: About 10 years ago I attended my first Stampin' Up! workshop at the home of a friend. I had no idea what it was all about. All I was told was that it would be a lot of fun and creativity. And, so it was. Once I saw the emergence of a stamped, embossed teapot, I was sold. Since then I have had the pleasure of indulging in a very fulfilling hobby and making new friends at the same time. You can contact me at sfbotan@sbcglobal.net

Denise: I've been stamping for about 12 years. I recently ventured into the world of scrapbooking, but I really enjoy making cards. What I love the most about stamping is sharing my ideas with fellow stampers, and would like all of you to share your creative ideas with me! You can contact me at stampwithdeniseb@att.net or through my website at http://www.stampingwithdeniseb.stampinup.net/

1 comment: